Under European Union funded Sindh Union Council and Community Economic Strengthening Support Programme (SUCCESS) ZABTech has signed agreement with Thardeep Rural Development Program (TRDP) and Sindh Rural Support Organization (SRSO) for the implementation of Technical and Vocational Skills Trainings (TVTS) component at 4 out of 8 districts in Sindh ; Larkana, Kambar Shahdad Kot, Dadu and Jamshoro.
The project aims to train around 62,540 (atleast 51% women) in demand driven trades over the period of four years.
Objectives of TVST component of SUCCESS :
- To design and implement Technical Education and Vocational Training resulting in beneficiaries receiving certificate/diploma recognized by State.
- To train 27500, beneficiaries (who have no or limited access to formal training) in Technical and Vocational Training in Larkana and Kambar Shahdad Kot and 35040, beneficiaries in Dadu and jamshoro.
- To improve the ability of beneficiaries to find work, progress in current employment and establish their own enterprise.
- An average sustainable increase in income of poor household by 30 %.
- Social Mapping and Reconnaissance at 04 districts.
- Market Assessment at 04 Districts.
- Establishment of Project Implementing Units (PIUs) at Dadu, Jamshoro and Larkana.
- Establishment of Technical Vocational and Skills Training (TVST) Centers at Union Council level.
- Screening of Trainees.
- Developing Training Learning Material for Trainer and Trainees.
- Technical and Vocational Skills Trainings.
- Business Management Skills and developing business plans.
- Facilitation in market linkages and employment.